Oxley has developed a range of low profile LED lights to satisfy a variety of requirements for robust, reliable and high performance lighting systems. The DC Combi range is a series of high quality LED solutions for new build and retro-fit projects. Unique in design, the low profile and light weight units deliver white light plus an integrated blackout mode in a choice of colours.
These lights have many advantages compared to traditional incandescent and fluorescent lighting. In areas with limited space, the low profile design increases the available headroom. LED technology makes this a fit and forget solution, reducing overall costs through extended working life. The DC Combi was originally designed for military vehicles and is also suitable for military field shelters, temporary work space lighting and naval/marine area lighting.
The Series 2 unit was developed for vehicle cab use, it has additional inputs for a door switch and ignition input. The unit also has a programming input to allow configuration by the customer. This unit has been fully qualified not only to Military DEF standards but also is E marked for road going vehicles. The Series 3 unit features a MIL-38999 connector and meets the very stringent power input requirements of DEF-STAN 61-5 Part 6, Issue 6. It also features a separate electrically isolated input, which can be used for blackout mode selection.
- Area Lighting
- Shelters and Tent
- Excellent resistance to shock and vibration
- High reliability and durability
- No requirement to replace tubes or bulbs
- Through-life cost savings over fluorescent and incandescent
- 1/3 of the power requirement for equivalent incandescent lights
- Low profile LED light – 16mm
- Dual mode – main and blackout lighting
- White light with red, green or blue blackout mode
- Lightweight – 300g
- 50,000 hours mean time between failure
- Available with or without dimming control
- Sealed low energy light source