The GLI-METRO-G-RK is a complete GNSS amplifier system that includes: GLI-METRO-G, GNSS active antenna, GNSS passive antenna, swivel mount, pole mount, surge suppressor and cabling.
The GLI-METRO-G is a GNSS smart amplifier, perfect for the commercial and public sector. When used in conjunction with an active GPS/GLONASS receive antenna, it will pass GPS+GLONASS signals inside a building, hangar or any structure where signal is not accessible. It can be used in an automated test environment or in a shielded room that needs GNSS signal.
GLI-METRO-G has the unique benefit of allowing selection for the power control between signals. A user can easily decide which signal output the GLI-METRO-G will use to control signal power: GPS+GLONASS, GLONASS only or GPS only. This reduces the need for multiple antennas, receive devices and multiple antenna runs, while lowering maintenance and installation costs.
*GLI-Metro-G offers support for present and future GNSS signals, including Galileo, ensuring operation with future devices.
The GLI-METRO-G RK is only available to qualified parties, which include the following: International Customers (outside the U.S.), agencies of the US Federal Government, parties operating under the direction of the US Federal Government, parties that have received an STA or Experimental License under part 5 of the FCC rules, or parties that will be operating GPS Repeaters in an anechoic chamber.
- Smart Amplifier – GNSS
- Passive Antenna – GNSS
- Active Antenna – GNSS
- Swivel & Pole Mount
- COPRO Surge Protector
- 15 ft (4.6m) C240 coaxial cable
- Up to 100 ft (30.48m) C240 coaxial cable
(Other cable configurations are available)
- Precise control over output signal level
- High Frequency Selectivity – Passes GPS, GLONASS & GALILEO frequencies while rejecting other out-of-band signals.
- Continuous Built-In-Testing (BIT)
- Automatic Oscillation Detection
- Perfect for aircraft hangars, manufacturing test cells, R&D facilities, any automated test environment or an anechoic chamber
- Use for any GNSS retransmission application
- L1 band only vs. L1/L2 Band Filtering
- Multiple Connector Types
- Power Always ON or Power ON/OFF